Training starts tomorrow night at 7pm, on grass, at the club.
This is for the 1st and 2nd teams only
The rest of the club start pre-season on Tuesday 6th August at 7pm.
Training will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays until September.
Pre-Season training will begin on Tuesday 6th August on grass.
7pm-9pm at the Poly
Training will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays at this time until the end of August.
Thereafter, we return to the AstroTurf pitches on Wednesday evenings, 8pm-10pm.
Please remember to wear the appropriate footwear
All important dates in the Clubs diary can be found here.
Keep checking back for dates concerning Training and the Season Kick-Off
An absolutely fantastic season from everyone involved at the club – all teams held steady positions in the leagues and had good runs in the cups.
Some teams performed above and beyond to ensure that the Club is well and truly on the map this season. We had 3 cup wins and 3 league wins across the board.
• 1st Team – Senior Division 2 Champions
• 2nd Team – AFA Middx/Essex Intermediate Cup Winners
• 3rd Team – AFA Junior Cup Winners
• 4th Team – Minor Division 1 Champions
• Saturday Vets – LFFA Cup Winners
• Saturday Vets – West London Veterans Football Premier Division Champions
Welcome to the new Polytechnic FC website
It’s a work in progress so bear with us!