Here you will find all the information you need to fulfil your duties as Team Captain.
Referees, Team Sheets & Match Balls
Introduce yourself to the referee as soon as you can.
You will need to provide the referee with the SAL Team Sheet and 2 Match Balls (Match Balls Home games only) 20 minutes before kick off. SAL Team Sheet can be found here.
There is a separate team sheet for cup games. The one I used last year is attached and here is a link to the documents page on AFA website.
You will receive an automated text each week asking for scores. You need to respond to ASAP. This is how we update the scores on the Website so quickly. Ask Mark Cullen to add your number to the automated text system if you are not already on it.
Mark Cullen will also require you text him after each game with the following information.
- Score the ref out of 100 (below 60 requires a report)
- Sportsmanship of opposition out of 10
- Half Time & Full Time score
Away Games, same as above, but include:
For cup games, you will need to fill out an online results sheet too which can be found on the AFA website.
Payments & Forms
Home games, pay the Referee £32 and bank £75 into the club account. For away games you will not need to pay the ref but you will need to collect £105 to pay into the club account.
- Lastly, this season we need to record who has played each week. Please fill out an online team sheet for who played for you using this form.
- Fines should be paid the same way and reconciled using this form.Any questions, please get in touch via the usual channels.